We are looking for an energetic Product Manager who is excited to solve deep problems in the community & wellness space, reaching billions of users.
- Understand and lead analyses of the competitive environment, customers, and product metrics to determine the right set of experiments to drive conversion.
- Work with designers to create delightful consumer-facing experiments.
- Work cross-functionally including the engineering teams to take experiments live on the app.
- Analyze the experiment results and clearly communicate findings to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Looking after user flows and experience for different products.
- Build the product strategy and product road-map for the functional charter/feature in line with Business goals and strategies.
- Own all Product Management aspects from conception on-wards and drive it through development, testing, acceptance, and adoption to launch.
- Prioritize features, requests, asks from various teams, keeping in mind customer impact, business impact & dev costs.
- Create comprehensive Product Requirement Documents (PRDs) and define Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) by working closely with Operations and Tech teams.
- BS/MS degree in Program Management, Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject, MBA degree would be preferred/good to have.
- 3+ years of experience in product management on a high scale B2C product.
- Having experience with community based products will be an added bonus.
- Track record of shipping products and features with clean and solid consumer-facing UI.
- Excellent communication skills to present data in most ambiguous situations and be able to operate and thrive with partial information and ambiguity.
- Experience in running trustworthy online controlled experiments with basic knowledge of statistical analysis.
- Experience in prioritizing from a long list of features ensuring maximization of ROI.
- Strong product instincts and an ability to balance user and business impact.
- Analytical Skills- Conversant with data, math, and numbers.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit and Love for solving problems.